Thursday 26 March 2015

OUGD402 - Studio Brief 2 - Final Critique Personal Branding

PRESENTATION
















The feedback that I received after the presentation was mostly really good. My tutors said that the overall brand was really confident which is a really nice thing to hear. I was worried that it had begun to look a bit childish with the bright colours and illustrations - someone did say that I could be a children's book illustrator from the look of my self branding but I don't mind that! They also liked the use of the two different business cards for my different identities as a designer. I was not made aware that I needed to explore anything further but I might try and reproduce my business cards to a higher quality and perhaps do some more work on my online presence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment