Saturday 7 March 2015

OUGD402 - Studio Brief 2 - Presentation Grid

For my presentation I created two separate grids - a title page grid with a bold background and just a title and an information page grid.


I wanted to keep the title page very simple yet I wanted it to reflect my personal branding style so I used a similar layout to on my business cards. I could alternate the colours a well like I have done on my business cards depending on the presentation.




Even though this looks like quite a complex grid system I wanted to have a very simple layout for my presentations. It gives a lot of room for manoeuvre - I can have all images or all text or both. I feel like using it like this is very flexible and once again can be used for lots of different types of presentations.


No comments:

Post a Comment