Tuesday 27 January 2015

OUGD402 - Studio brief 2 - 11 Steps to a Perfect Logo

When doing some research for my self branding ideas I came across this guide to create a perfect logo. I find some of the tips quite interesting, such as the fact that the logo is a suggestion of the company - it doesn't have to represent all of what the company is. I struggled coming up with a concept for my own logo to make it unique so maybe I can incorporate uniqueness into another part of my branding and not necessarily my logo. Some of my initial concepts match some of these criteria which I am quite pleased about too. So maybe I should continue with the more simple designs. 













Found here by Borja Acosta de VizcaĆ­no:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/11-STEPS-TO-A-PERFECT-LOGO/12463667

No comments:

Post a Comment