Thursday 12 February 2015

OUGD402 - Studio Brief 2 - Business Card Finals

ILLUSTRATION



DESIGN



Final Print outs

I was pretty happy with the final outcome of the printing, I didn't want to get them printed professionally as I knew that I would most likely change my branding a lot so it would be a waste of money. Instead I used the digital print facility at college and was surprised at the quality that I got. Some of the colours are a bit off but the 400gsm smooth paper makes them feel sturdy. I did encounter problems with aligning the front and backs properly so I do have some cards where the front is not central yet the back is. I took advantage of the photography lighting induction to take some pictures of the final outcomes which I think look quite professional.





No comments:

Post a Comment